- Confirm Natural Gas is available. Contact the APA Natural Gas Connection Line to confirm Natural Gas availability on 1300 001 001.
- Supply the following information: Gas Fitters Getgas (Matthew Symons, Ph number 0433147269 and gas fitters licence number which will be supplied on acceptance of quote.
- Appliances to be installed – for gas load and meter sizing and Billing Address – full name, billing address, email address and phone number.
- Meter location sited by an APA Group Representative.
- A confirmation letter will be mailed to you.
- Outlet installation pipework and appliance/s installed by your gas fitter (Getgas).
- APA Group Inlet Contractor lays inlet (from gas mains in street to meter location) and leaves a card advised the customer can arrange the meter to be installed via Gas Retailer (AGL, Origin or Tru Energy).
- APA Group arranges for their Contractor to fit the meter as requested by the Gas Retailer on the Customers behalf.
Speak to your builder/developer about connecting to gas and the appliances you wish to install. Your builder/developer will work directly with APA to ensure you Getgas smoothly.